Cameroon Forest Safari
After acquiring the adjacent hunting block Faro West Lobeke now has expanded to a 600,000 acres region of the rain forest in the southern Cameroon along vast Lobeke reserve and border the Congo and the C.A.R. Game animals feature W. Bongo (100%), Forest Sitatunga, Dwarf Forest Buffalo. The camp is strategically located in the center of the hunting area. Acommodations are in permanent air-conditioned structures with private rooms, living room, dining room and bar. Clients are served the finest multi-course gourmet cuisine.
Fly to/from the forest
Relax in Rothschild/Guerrini’s luxurious forest camp!
Cool off in an indoor swimming pool!
Enjoy their finest cuisine dining and beverages.
(May – June – July)
- A 375 or 416 rifle
- with detachable scope and open sight.
- Ammunitions: 30 – soft / 10 – solid.
- A Shotgun for Duikers. Buckshot # 4
- Garden shears with a belt holster.
- 3 Caps / Headbands.
- 5 Sets of long sleeved shirts (green).
- 5 Sets of pants.
- A Pair or two of light gloves.
- 3 Pairs of canvas shoes (lace up high top).
- 2 Pairs of gaiters (canvas).
- 1 Pair of flip-flops for camp use.
- 2 Pairs of shorts for camp.
- 3 Tee shirts or shirts for camp.
- Personal medical kit.
- Anti-malaria drug. (Malarone)
- Insect repellent.
- Head net.
- Headlamp or flashlight.
- Books / Movies (rainy days or tree stands).
- Ziploc freezer bags for cameras.