Cameroon Forest Safari
After acquiring the adjacent hunting block Faro West Lobeke now has expanded to a 600,000 acres region of the rain forest in the southern Cameroon along vast Lobeke reserve and border the Congo and the C.A.R. Game animals feature W. Bongo (100%), Forest Sitatunga, Dwarf Forest Buffalo. The camp is strategically located in the center of the hunting area. Acommodations are in permanent air-conditioned structures with private rooms, living room, dining room and bar. Clients are served the finest multi-course gourmet cuisine.
Fly to/from the forest
Relax in Rothschild/Guerrini’s luxurious forest camp!
Cool off in an indoor swimming pool!
Enjoy their finest cuisine dining and beverages.
(May – June – July)
- A 375 or 416 rifle
- 1 Garden shears with a belt holster.
- 2 Pairs of light leather gloves.
- 3 Caps / Headbands.
- 1 Light rain coat or poncho.
- 5 Sets of green long-sleeved shirts (cotton).
- 5 Sets of green pants (cotton).
- 3 Pairs of canvas shoes lace up high top, “Aigle or Palladium” or 02 pairs if you bring rubber boots type “Le Chameau Saint Hubert”.
- 2 Pairs of gaiters to put on top of canvas shoes.
- 1 Pair of flip-flops for camp use.
- 2 Pairs of shorts for camp.
- 3 Tee shirts or shirts for camp.
- 1 Sweat shirt.
- Personal medical kit and Gold Bond powder.
- Insect repellent.
- Head net.
- Headlamp or flashlight.
- Books / Movies (rainy days or tree stands).
- Ziploc freezer bags for cameras.